All submitting authors should be TUGS members, if not please register with the button below.
Abstracts should not have more than 250 words and include the following subsections:
Abstracts should also include:
1) Title of the abstract
2) Presenting author with the academic credentials and current affiliation
3) Other authors names with academic credentials and affiliations
4) Type of study (Case report; systematic reviews, randomised controlled trials, etc)
For the submission process please click on the "Submit your abstract" button and upload two separate files:
1) A blinded abstract (without author names and affiliations). In case you have doubts please consult the sample abstract attached below.
2) A complete abstract (with all the author details). In case you have doubts please consult the sample abstract attached below.
From November 2021; it will be possible to submit a video abstract (e.g. a video of a surgical technique; management of complications and more)
Each video should be accompanied by short abstract (max 250 words) illustrating the background and learning points of the video. The abstract should be according to above-mentioned guidelines.
Important note: In case a presentation includes any video there are additional requirements:
1) Minimum quality of the video 760pp
2) Maximum length of the video 5 minutes.
3) Guarantee stable Internet connection during the session. Otherwise the committee will have the right to interrupt the presenter.
4) Please provide consent if the video can be added to the TUGS Video Youtube channel. This will be a backlog of videos for educational purposes
All abstracts should be submitted by the 22nd of March and the presenter should be available by the 27th of March 2022.