All submitting authors should be TUGS members, if not please register with the button below.
Abstracts should not have more than 250 words and include the following subsections:
Abstracts should also include:
1) Title of the abstract
2) Presenting author with the academic credentials and current affiliation
3) Other authors names with academic credentials and affiliations
4) Type of study (Case report; systematic reviews, randomised controlled trials, etc)
For the submission process please click on the "Submit your abstract" button and upload two separate files:
1) A blinded abstract (without author names and affiliations). In case you have doubts please consult the sample abstract attached below.
2) A complete abstract (with all the author details). In case you have doubts please consult the sample abstract attached below.
All abstracts should be submitted by the 18th of July and the presenter should be available by the 25th of July 2021.